Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hey peoples!

Hey My fellow bloggers!

Posting!

I know I havn't posted in awhile But I have been very busy. My bracelets have taken up a lot of time in my life. here are some bracelets I do.

    I call this one "falling leaves" it is a harder pattern, but a very rewarding one! I sell this one for $6.00 each with your custom order! Email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! For any combination of bracelets, I could make a (reasonable) deal!

This one is a "multi-color square knot" bracelet. This one will be $3.00 each for a custom order! again, Email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! For any combination of bracelets, I could make a (reasonable) deal!

 These ones here are just square knot bracelets. again, they will be $3.00 for a custom order. for a multi-color version, look above!Email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! For any combination of bracelets, I could make a (reasonable) deal!

Thsi one is a "single color half square knot spiral". this one here will be $4.00 for your custom order!  Email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! For any combination of bracelets, I could make a (reasonable) deal!

This one here is a "multi color half square knot spiral"
I sell this one for $4.00 for your custom order! remember, If you want this one or any other, Email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! For any combination of bracelets, I could make a (reasonable) deal!
 This  is a kumihemo bracelet small size. I can do this pattern,stripes, and checker board! this will be $3.00 for a custom bracelet. email me at Amnesiaflower@gmail.com!


These bracelets are kumihemo large and they are $5.00! email me at amnesiaflower@gmail.com! Remember,  I could make a  special deal for any large amount of bracelets!

 Remember to email me! Amnesiaflower@gmail.com! Thank you so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment